Uh oh

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Uh oh
Who banned me for flaming? I don't remember flaming prior to getting banned, but whatever, I just want to know who did it so I can ask him what the hell are you doing..
I DID IT WHAT YOU GONNA DO
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I DID IT WHAT YOU GONNA DO
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT *CAPS LOCK*!?
Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT *CAPS LOCK*!?
Can't we all just get along?
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]JazkPalma View Post

Big as your Fail.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY WHY COPY MY HOLY FACEPALM?!
/me AM THE ONLY ONE
BTW
Banned for what?
Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post


HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY WHY COPY MY HOLY FACEPALM?!
/me AM THE ONLY ONE
BTW
Banned for what?
Your attempt at having 20% of your post on-topic has failed because I already told what I was banned for in the first post.
What the hell did I do now? I don't want to think, so please explain me what the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllll.........?
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]JazkPalma View Post
You had ever thinked? /
Yes, unlike you.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us