volunteer coder

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
volunteer coder
Hello, i'm a software developer experienced in several languages, notably c++. i am interested in helping write any mods, hacks, or automation scripts for Vindictus...
if you guys need any help or would like an extra hand, give me a shout.

-Daniel
Dude this is a step, I Don't really have experience coding/hacking. But i'm sure if you have that mush exp you should be abel to do it on your own.. then become a legend
So you have figured out what for Vindictus?
As you can see I in my signature I am a coder for Combat Arms, also one of Nexon's games...
If you can really code for Vindictus I would love your help!
PM me your MSN!
Hey Daniel, That's great that you want to support hacking this game. I hack single player games, when it comes to Multiplayer I am blind as a bat. However, If you want ideas I have some you may be interested in. I realized that when your in a battle and you fail your tokens do not get taken away so if it would be possible to make the server think you failed a battle even though you didn't, it would create infinite tokens. Is that possible? It's just an idea I thought I'd share
Thats great! I would really apreiciate ANY hack for this game :P
another spamer fking noob!
Quote Originally Posted by xzone View Post
another spamer fking noob!
He has more posts than you
i have never hacked a game before... but i would like to make my own... can you guys help me? i need like tutorials.. T_T
I feel there aren't much hacks needed for this game. It's easy to play legit but if something simple to assist in quests that would be nice.
Honestly a hack to prevent token use or a bot that would repeat decisive battle on season of macha would be best. Decisive battle doesn't cost tokens and gives like 20k exp and decent money from chieftain leg armor.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us