MeeeHax

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
MeeeHax
Hello,

Here's my "Hack", it's for SP Zombies (Skidrow Version) it might work with the SP Campaign (of Skidrow Version) but it's not tested there.

Instructions:
1) Open Blackops
2) Open the hack
3) Choose what ones you want (ZombieAmmo, ZombieMoney, Crosshair or a combination of those)
4)
  • In ZombieAmmo click the "On" button to enable (Off sets everything to 50)
  • In ZombieMoney type the amount you want (it will automaticly change it to the number in de box)
  • In Crosshair click the "On" button to enable and the "Off" button to stop it (or exit the program)


Fuctions:
  • Gives you money (like to buy doors and weapon).
  • Gives you infinite ammo.
  • A really basic crosshair (only works in windowed mode and Blackops needs to be in the middle of your screen).


Busy:
  • God Mode (Infinite Life).
  • Wallhack (not sure if it will work soon).
  • Autoshooter (Like it shoot fast)
  • Some other stuff.


Change Log:
v1.0: Initial Release

Credits:

Me
Google (Like the site :P)
Blubb1337
Screenshot:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Virusscans:

VirusTotal
VirSCAN
MeeeHax_.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Looks good but you are using the screenshot function wrong.
When you upload to imageshack you get some different links. Use the one that says forum code.
I think it would look better if you merged all the windows into one single window.
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
Looks good but you are using the screenshot function wrong.
When you upload to imageshack you get some different links. Use the one that says forum code.
I think it would look better if you merged all the windows into one single window.
Thanks I thought it just needed [IMG][/IMG] around it but that didn't work.
Looks good

/approved

Credits
is it safe or be banable??
Quote Originally Posted by sosogogo View Post
is it safe or be banable??
It's for the Skidrow version of Blackops, that doesn't have VAC I believe.
It might also work with the normal version if so, go to steam>steamapps>common>blackops>players and open the config.cfg, search for: sv_cheats and set ot to "0".

Anyone else correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeeeeee View Post
It's for the Skidrow version of Blackops, that doesn't have VAC I believe.
It might also work with the normal version if so, go to steam>steamapps>common>blackops>players and open the config.cfg, search for: sv_cheats and set ot to "0".

Anyone else correct me if I'm wrong.
I THINK Skidrow version is the first version of single player, but the offsets have changed since that so it will not work in legit version.
Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeeeeee View Post
It's for the Skidrow version of Blackops, that doesn't have VAC I believe.
It might also work with the normal version if so, go to steam>steamapps>common>blackops>players and open the config.cfg, search for: sv_cheats and set ot to "0".

Anyone else correct me if I'm wrong.
hmm well it works for me on non-skidrow but, that's cause my acc is vac'd anyway so nice
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
I THINK Skidrow version is the first version of single player, but the offsets have changed since that so it will not work in legit version.
This is actually on Skidrow update 1
Cool "Zombie Money" FTW!
Nice good job on hack.
yeh nice job, but wont use :P ima legit player on Black ops
this work on Steam ?
Thanks for this.
I dont want to use it but anyway
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us