Reading Javascript In VB?

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


^^ This is the troof. Rich sucks at VB, he just comes here because he has an IQ of about 5 and can't grasp what the bombs is trying to do. Cut him some slack.
I will learn, I promise.

I am tying though.....

Code:
IfJava Exists in www.site.com 
then scraperparse everrthing to label
do with keyboard while user is typing
else , Do nothing
End IfJava
That should work , right?
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


I will learn, I promise.

I am tying though.....

Code:
IfJava Exists in www.site.com 
then scraperparse everrthing to label
do with keyboard while user is typing
else , Do nothing
End IfJava
That should work , right?
Yeah from a glance that looks fairly good. Compile it and try. Personally I think this is a little cleaner:

[php]
If scraping.IsNeeded Then
GetEverythingINeedAndAssignToCorrectControls()
EndIf
[/php]

But yours should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Yeah from a glance that looks fairly good. Compile it and try. Personally I think this is a little cleaner:

[php]
If scraping.IsNeeded Then
GetEverythingINeedAndAssignToCorrectControls()
EndIf
[/php]

But yours should be fine.
Didn't work. But I will learn. Someday I may be a good coder, guess we should get back on track now.



HiddenoO has given me the power to move forward though... again I thank you
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Didn't work. But I will learn. Someday I may be a good coder, guess we should get back on track now.



HiddenoO has given me the power to move forward though... again I thank you
Yeah you'll improve trust me, I'm a pro. Just keep practicing and VM/PM me if you need any assistance, I'll be glad to help a newbie like yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Yeah you'll improve trust me, I'm a pro. Just keep practicing and VM/PM me if you need any assistance, I'll be glad to help a newbie like yourself
Thank you both!
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Thank you both!
No problem, I enjoy teaching people less skilled than myself

Now, better stop posting offtopic or Lolland is just going to delete all my posts again
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?