Haven't done anything in a while

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Haven't done anything in a while
So I haven't done anything in a while because I was working on pentooling so I decided to make something quick

V1

V2

V3
First one is best imo but if you made it look like he was actually standing on something (not those yellow balls) it would look better.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
First one is best imo but if you made it look like he was actually standing on something (not those yellow balls) it would look better.
LMFAO YELLOW BAWLZ@!!!@!@!@!!!!


Ahem,
It would look better if you used a render not a sprite
Nothing matches
Sprites
Colors are bad in this one dude..
Not sure what the hell you were even thinking,
because I know you have a decent concept of matching color,
at least from what I gathered viewing your older stuff.

There are other issues, but because the color is really a huge flaw,
There's really no reason to get into the other shit.
Render doesnt fit the BG...
Yellow gray green
I don't know it was a quick little thing but it still shouldve been better
render just sucks.
It's a sprite.
Its a MK sprite, but the worse kind you can make from the series.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?