cardtitle's

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
where are the title's placed?
i searched on alot of iwd file's but dind find a thing...

please tell me/

=thanks

noone?......
I was looking in IWD as well I converted few of them, but when I tried to load like 10 of them, none worked.
The only files that convert properly are the .iwd's that are a large file size. They probably changed the compression algorithm for the other files.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
The only files that convert properly are the .iwd's that are a large file size. They probably changed the compression algorithm for the other files.
i just need them to create a sick intro on my modd
Quote Originally Posted by TheSaboteur View Post
i just need them to create a sick intro on my modd
i found them somehwhere they fcking had some mubo jump names like " asfd_*$23.iwd" < THATS AN EXAMPLE LOL, but yeah wierd...
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
i found them somehwhere they fcking had some mubo jump names like " asfd_*$23.iwd" < THATS AN EXAMPLE LOL, but yeah wierd...
that sux... u found them in iwd 23?
Don't double post-- merged..
In Mw2 it was really easy
I looked in all IWD files they all have weird names so I didn't even few them.
craapp.. than w8 untill the mod tool(*that wont comeout!)
I LOL'd/
i didnt mean 23iwd, i said it had mumbo jumbo numbers, but i did find all of them, and the emblems for our card titles and even the file that i made for my emblem all compiled, quite cute.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?