Can I run it?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can I run it?
Hi,

I was just wondering of this PC could run BO.

I run mw2 on maxed graphics with very good frame rates, but idk if it will on this PC too. SO here are specs:

CPU P8400 dual core 2.46Ghz (this might be a bottleneck?)
RAM 4gigs
GPU GeForce 9800M GS 512mb dedicated, 2 Gig total (should run on even higher settigs)

HDD and all that other stuffs arent needed.

So what do you guys think?

Bob
i guess u can play black ops on high quality, if not u cann play atleast on medium
Thanks, I was worrying about the CPU, since its a P8400 and not a E series from a desktop.
Quote Originally Posted by Bobmanb View Post
Thanks, I was worrying about the CPU, since its a P8400 and not a E series from a desktop.
I guess you can play at Medium/High, but you should get atleast Quad-Core, might be a bit laggy otherwise :/
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us