Speed Hack Work again?
Today i was bored and i go played MM(Port)
and we Are all Mutants and with the last Soldier.. we want to infect him but he was not very fast but faster then us...?
I dont want to Speed hack
but i want to know if its work again/
...if it work again i dont play crossfire a while and wait for the next patch....
I Think we have to need a bypass for Speed Hack right?
What u Think ???
and we Are all Mutants and with the last Soldier.. we want to infect him but he was not very fast but faster then us...?
I dont want to Speed hack
but i want to know if its work again/
...if it work again i dont play crossfire a while and wait for the next patch....I Think we have to need a bypass for Speed Hack right?
What u Think ???

