Personal discussion belongs in VMs, you know that guys
Look up manual mapping, it's quite easy to do(in C++ at least) and you don't need to save the .dll to disk for it
VIP loaders (normally) are much more advanced, but you can just download&inject. I suggest that you use some kind of revision control system, sothat you don't make the user wait while you download the same version over and over again every run.
Originally Posted by freedompeace
VIP loaders (normally) are much more advanced, but you can just download&inject. I suggest that you use some kind of revision control system, sothat you don't make the user wait while you download the same version over and over again every run.
It could download them after the login was successfull so by the time they launch their game it'll be loaded.
meh most .dlls are under 200kb so the download is nearly instant.I downloaded then started the game and there was barely any noticeable lag between clicking the button and the game starting.
vip loaders ussually go through the process:
username password check
hwid check
download hack
idle until process is opened, and hack injects
game runs, and vip loader deletes file
vip loader closes
Originally Posted by mnpeepno2
vip loaders ussually go through the process:
username password check
hwid check
download hack
idle until process is opened, and hack injects
game runs, and vip loader deletes file
vip loader closes
Send me that vip loader, I'll make a FileSystemWatcher and leech that .dll and sell them on my own
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
Send me that vip loader, I'll make a FileSystemWatcher and leech that .dll and sell them on my own
Yeah real VIPs just stream that shit.
Its something with PHP and databases and i dont know how they do it...