Question[Solved]HELP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]HELP
HELLO I WANNA ASK U SOMETHING.. ABOUT BLACK OPS.
-IF I WILL GO ON PRESTIGE.... I WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE ALL CHALLENGES AGAIN??
1. yes
2. don't emote spam as you can receive a ban.
3. haven't you ever played WAW or mw2?.. have you ever prestige before?..
4. you loose all your new guns/equipment/perks etc and start from scratch.
5. on the + side you get an extra class how cool.

/solved
yeah?? i will loose all my challenges... and i can complete it again>>>?
Quote Originally Posted by ^^Alex^^ View Post
yeah?? i will loose all my challenges... and i can complete it again>>>?
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
1. yes
2. don't emote spam as you can receive a ban.
3. haven't you ever played WAW or mw2?.. have you ever prestige before?..
4. you loose all your new guns/equipment/perks etc and start from scratch.
5. on the + side you get an extra class how cool.

/solved
I couldn't have said it any better, so I just took toob's words. /
Quote Originally Posted by ^^Alex^^ View Post
yeah?? i will loose all my challenges... and i can complete it again>>>?
Ofc Mr. Caps.

/solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us