Encrypt/Decrypt vb.Net?

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Holy shit..
After reading this topic, I'm really wondering if this guy has any idea about using VB.NET.
Fuck, You get a full source code and you still fuck it up..
Do you have any experience? Not talking about simple ass Login systems & Spammers..
Damn.
Quote Originally Posted by confict View Post
Holy crap..
After reading this topic, I'm really wondering if this guy has any idea about using VB.NET.
You get a full source code and you still mess it up..
Do you have any experience? Not talking about simple ass Login systems & Spammers..
Darn.
Cut the flame bro..
Every warning should be avoided if it can. Warnings are there for a reason, they're not just "lol herp derp let's annoy the programmer" type things. They're there to show you that you could fuck something up in runtime, ultimately causing a crash of th application.

Watch the flame at above.

Maybe stay on topic now?

Did OP fix his problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Copy & Paste usually leads to several errors.
This .
I know Copy & Paste Leads to Errors, but the only probelm is, the encrypter decrypter Wont read the stuff in the Module.

I used the two codes and it didnt work. :S

@confict
Flaming and Rage is the section you need

PS.

Keep on the topic or it will be /locked :S
Insane, where do i post PC Stuff?

I'm Trying to release Xp Theme for Vista
I posted the module without the imports because i usually add the imports on the main form. So that if i do give the code to somebody and they go holy shit 32 warnings. I can tell them they shouldnt just copy and paste and should learn how to program.
Quote Originally Posted by wtfiwantthatname View Post
I posted the module without the imports because i usually add the imports on the main form. So that if i do give the code to somebody and they go holy shit 32 warnings. I can tell them they shouldnt just copy and paste and should learn how to program.
Says someone who posted MSDN Standard code with modified declarations my 3 yr old can achieve

No offense, just pointing it out, that's what I do.

Plus, The only "Imports" required are already there, plus a missing import wouldn't give a warning, it would give a error which will stop a build., Thist type of ERROR is called a Syntax Error (or design error)..

A warning is alot less complicated then that, the only time null exception warning is important, is if you think there is a possible chance of null error (which will occur during runtime and possibly crash the application, or cause unexpected/unwanted outcomes) if that is the case, there are steps to take. In either case. Totally different.


Apparently, you shouldn't be as cocky as you pretend to. Again No offense intended, just pointing out something.

You should read my article, may help
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/161-tutori...s-already.html
Yes i posted a module using the built in encryption routines. How ever i did not take the module from MSDN. :P
Quote Originally Posted by wtfiwantthatname View Post
Yes i posted a module using the built in encryption routines. How ever i did not take the module from MSDN. :P
excepted
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us