oblivion

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
oblivion
do you play this game?

what's your favorite city, and house.. and why?
Game looks really crappy and I don't understand it.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
The Vile Lair is .

i only have shivering isles and KOTN

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Game looks really crappy and I don't understand it.
crappy? the fuck.. the graphics are far superior to alot of games that came out in the past 5 years.
Wdf,what kind of game is this
Wait im gona google
I loved it, orgasmic. /
I forgot all the houses and storylines though.. /

hmmm.../install
Oblivon looks gay
/google images
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Oblivon looks gay
/google images
shut the fuck up.
Yeah but we live in 2011 now. Since it's not far away.



if you haven't played the game CONSOL OR PC then you have no right to bash it.
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post



if you haven't played the game CONSOL OR PC then you have no right to bash it.
It's only the best RPG since Morrowind. /
I know the game. It looks like fallout.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
I know the game. It looks like fallout.
Made by the same people.
Fallout was pretty good too.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
I know the game. It looks like fallout.
NO.


NO.


NO.


fallout has shitty graphics. (but its fun)


OBLIVION HAS THE BEST SANDBOX GRAPHICS EVER.
i heard of this game but never played it.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?