[SOLVED] Windowed Mode without borders

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Windowed Mode without borders
Hey,
I have 2 monitors and I am playing in windowed mode. But I always have this annoying border at the top of the screen. Is there a possibility to disable it?

greets
Quote Originally Posted by MuhKuh2010 View Post
Hey,
I have 2 monitors and I am playing in windowed mode. But I always have this annoying border at the top of the screen. Is there a possibility to disable it?

greets
hahahahha...
can you tell me ur perspective of "windowed mode" < define that for me.

WINDOWED MODE = BARS ALL ROUND.

/solved.
You mean something like this?


I made a AHK script for Black Ops (SP and MP) which does the same thing like in the screenshot.

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
BlackOpsBorderRemove.rar - Jotti's malware scan

I have absolutely NO idea why there are so many false positives! If you don't trust it, save this as a .ahk file and run it with AutoHotKey:
Code:
#SingleInstance force
CurrentState = 0

	Process, wait, BlackOpsMP.exe, 0.1
	NewPID = %ErrorLevel%  ; Save the value immediately since ErrorLevel is often changed.
	if NewPID = 0
	{
		Process, wait, BlackOps.exe, 0.1
		NewPID = %ErrorLevel%
		if NewPID = 0
		{
			MsgBox Could not find Black Ops!
			ExitApp
		}
	}
	WinActivate, ahk_pid %NewPID%
	WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, ahk_pid %NewPID%
	WinSet, Style, -0x800000, ahk_pid %NewPID%
	WinMinimize, ahk_pid %NewPID%
	sleep 200
	WinRestore, ahk_pid %NewPID%
	
	while 1
	{
		sleep 100
		IfWinNotExist, ahk_pid %NewPID%
		ExitApp
	}

~NumLock::Suspend, toggle

$F12::
{
	GetKeyState, state, F12, T
    if state = D
    {
		if CurrentState = 0
		{
			CurrentState = 1
			WinActivate, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			WinSet, Style, +0xC00000, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			WinSet, Style, +0x800000, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			WinMinimize, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			sleep 200
			WinRestore, ahk_pid %NewPID%
		}
		else
		{
			CurrentState = 0
			WinActivate, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			WinSet, Style, -0x800000, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			WinMinimize, ahk_pid %NewPID%
			sleep 200
			WinRestore, ahk_pid %NewPID%
		}
	}
	else
	{
	   send {F12 down}
	   send {F12 up}
	}
}
Press F12 to toggle this on and off.
BlackOpsBorderRemove.rarattachment deleted · 73 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
You mean something like this?
I made a AHK script for Black Ops (SP and MP) which does the same thing like in the screenshot.
o_O that is a ton of false positives.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
o_O that is a ton of false positives.
ikr? I've already reported to BitDefender and hopefully they will also contact other vendors to remove the file from detctions.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Why is important if there is a border or not?
Who knows... /
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Who knows... /
I mean my guess is that if you are playing the game, the LAST thing your eyes will wander to is the borders.. Lol, maybe it has to do with lag idk.
Why is important if there is a border or not?
/file approved
thx!

Like I said, I have 3 screens running parallel. And so I'd like to chat and switch music while playing cod. SO I have to use the windowed mode. And the borders just suck! I don't get it that they can't make it like in starcraft 2 - windowed mode without borders!
dont work in OS 64bits...
/Marked as Solved
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us