Raygun

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Raygun
If any1 has the code for 4funplayin's raygun or something like it would u please post
Thankz
just use the search function to find 4funplayin's mod which contains the raygun
I found but everything I try I get a unknown function
Quote Originally Posted by jimmynguyen3030 View Post
I found but everything I try I get a unknown function
PM the modder who coded the raygun.
I'm just to lazy to answer same questions. Fine here it is.
Code:
giveRayGun(ammo)
{
    self takeWeapon( self GetCurrentWeapon() );
	self giveWeapon( "pp2000_silencer_mp", 1, false );
	self switchToWeapon("pp2000_silencer_mp");
	self thread doRaygunSync(ammo);
}

doRaygunSync(ammo)
{
    self endon("disconnect");
	self endon("death");
	self endon("game_ended");
	
	//I don't know how to make a custom ammo clip so I will use the good old way.
	
	self.textRayGunVal = spawnstruct();
	self.textRayGunVal = self createFontString( "default", 2.0 );
	self.textRayGunVal setPoint( "TOPRIGHT", "TOPRIGHT", -20, 40);
    self thread zmod\mp\_OtherFunctions::DestroyOnDeath(self.textRayGunVal);
	texta = spawnstruct();
	texta.text = game["clientmsg"]["TO_FAR_POINT_RAYGUN"];
	for(self.ammoclipray = ammo; self.ammoclipray > -1; self.ammoclipray--)
	{
		self waittill("weapon_fired");
		iWeap = self GetCurrentWeapon();
		if(iWeap == "pp2000_silencer_mp")
		{
		startB = GetCursorPos();
		RadiusDamage( startB, 101, 520, 507, self );
		startA = self getTagOrigin("tag_weapon_left");
		xD = distance(startA, startB);
		//We will have to do a limit of range, or else error 'no free dobjs'
		if(xD < 855)
		{
	    pointe = roundUp(xD/13.5);
		self.textRayGunVal setValue(self.ammoclipray);
		self.textRayGunVal.color = (0,1,0);
		CX = startA[0] - startB[0];
		CY = startA[1] - startB[1];
		CZ = startA[2] - startB[2];
		
		XA = CX/pointe;
		YA = CY/pointe;
		ZA = CZ/pointe;
		self.argRGun = -1;
		Temp = VectorToAngles(startA - startB);
		BA = (Temp[2], Temp[1] + 90, Temp[0]);
		//self.playingfxatm = playfx(level.spawnGlow["enemy"], startB);
		for(b = pointe; b > -1; b--)
		{
      	  	self.pointRGW[self.argRGun] = spawn( "script_model", (startB + ((XA, YA, ZA) * b)) );
	   		self.pointRGW[self.argRGun] setModel("projectile_m67fraggrenade_bombsquad");
			self.pointRGW[self.argRGun].angles = BA;
			self thread removeRayGunShotEffect(self.pointRGW[self.argRGun]);
		}
		} else {
		    self iPrintLnBold(texta.text);
		}
		}
		if(self.ammoclipray == 0)
		{
		    self thread deathMachine();
			self.textRayGunVal.color = (1,0,0);
		}
	}
}

removeRayGunShotEffect(DObj)
{
    wait 0.3;
	DObj delete();
}
You'll need to look at the code before you robot-copy-past something in the future.

Code:
self thread giveRayGun(ammo);
No problems, also a hint, if you get unkown function and you can't find it, copy paste your code to FFViewer, then click on "syntax check", it should show the unkown function. Now I'm back to lose @ BO 5:11
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?