Exclamation~Black Ops~ Prestige Hack (After Patch) ~Black Ops~

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
~Black Ops~ Prestige Hack (After Patch) ~Black Ops~
WARNING!





Edit: Try/Test on different account first!!!

The person you preform this with has to have PATCH BLOCKER too.
Patch blocker in downloads

\\\\\\\\\Change Language to French//////////
\\\\\\\\\\Delete 1.03+ Patch!///////////

just bypassed with elite mossy change the la***age of the ps3 to french but u got reset u need to rank up on CT with the patch blocker then call a friend with patch blocker and tell him help u to do the prestige hack finally use another ps3 to prove Ur Account Because if u use the same ps3 u got reset then when Ur friend use Ur account delete Ur account of Ur ps3 download the patch 1.03 and enter the game with other id now back to the ps3 menu put Ur account and play with prestige 15 or whatever u want
From what I understand from this is to:

1.Change to french
2.Start Patch Blocker and level up on CT
3.Preform prestige glitch
4.Have a friend play under your account. (IDK if on Patch Blocker or Not)
5.Then you download patch 1.03 and play with prestige????
( Not For Sure......)



STEPS TO DO WHEN RANK 50 ON CT BUT IS WITH PATCH BLOCKER :

1. Reach level 50 in combat training.
2. Find a friend, and join his party
3. Have friend set lobby type to player match
4. Open your player card
5. Hover over "Prestige Mode"
6. Have friend change lobby type to combat training
7. Select "Prestige Mode"
8. Hit "More Info"
9. Have friend change lobby type to player match
10. The emblem editor will pop up, close it (Don't save changes)
11. Prestige Mode box will come back up
12. Hit "more Info" then "continue"
13. You will have prestiged ONLINE
14. Repeat from step 4 for the number of prestiges you want.



Source - albcar
From - PV HAX
_____________________________

Thanks Is Appreciated
---------------------------------------------------
Edit: Not working, Doesn't let you connect to the server.... while using Patch Blocker
fuck hard, friend needs to be smart, aint got alot of them.
Quote Originally Posted by MMD2 View Post
fuck hard, friend needs to be smart, aint got alot of them.
True, I was surprised that my friends could even pull off the MW2 Prestige Hack, but this may be too difficult to pull off for them, they don't even know about the colored clan tag glitch yet!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
True, I was surprised that my friends could even pull off the MW2 Prestige Hack, but this may be too difficult to pull off for them, they don't even know about the colored clan tag glitch yet!
i did the clan tag glitch could i get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
True, I was surprised that my friends could even pull off the MW2 Prestige Hack, but this may be too difficult to pull off for them, they don't even know about the colored clan tag glitch yet!
i did the clan tag glitch could i get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
i did the clan tag glitch could i get banned?



i did the clan tag glitch could i get banned?
I highly doubt it as it a fault on there part, we have not physically done anything to the Code of the game to find this exploit so the chances are that when a patch is released or a mini-patch you will just be reset to no color at all
Today, I tried to do that, but it doesn't work on my PS3... If I'll go on Multiplayer, Playstation Network it just say "The servers aren't online." Or so. I don't know what I did wrong.
Do I need to set my language to French or so or just start the game unpatched with the Patchblocker v1.0 and play combat training? Cause it wouldn't work like this on my PS3.

PS: My English isn't very well, cause I'm from Switzerland xD..
Quote Originally Posted by Proskilled View Post
Today, I tried to do that, but it doesn't work on my PS3... If I'll go on Multiplayer, Playstation Network it just say "The servers aren't online." Or so. I don't know what I did wrong.
Do I need to set my language to French or so or just start the game unpatched with the Patchblocker v1.0 and play combat training? Cause it wouldn't work like this on my PS3.

PS: My English isn't very well, cause I'm from Switzerland xD..
Uhm, TBH. I believe you need to change to French, Although i've never done this
if you check the source he claims he has done it. sooo IDK/
Thanks for the answer but it also wont work if I change the language. I think it is impossible to do it with the patch-blocker or my network/ps3 is to stupid/

Ill just wait for a simplier way or for a video.
Quote Originally Posted by Proskilled View Post
Thanks for the answer but it also wont work if I change the language. I think it is impossible to do it with the patch-blocker or my network/ps3 is to stupid/

Ill just wait for a simplier way or for a video.
Well, It was simple b4 they patched it........ OHHHHHHH WAITTTTTT!!!!!!! You gotta delete you patch! in your top folder under games
Sorry guys I just tested and it wont let you connect to the servers :/
well i took it off anyways but i wish i could upload my epic emblem
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
well i took it off anyways but i wish i could upload my epic emblem
Take a photo using your Phone or Camera, I think you can get your emblem by joining the Official COD:BO Forums but I'm not sure!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Take a photo using your Phone or Camera, I think you can get your emblem by joining the Official COD:BO Forums but I'm not sure!

The Its is AUS no s unlocked so far so i had to use a 5 but anyways its my last name with a crown on the A
They pacthed the Clan Tag Glitch
Quote Originally Posted by wildcatjonah View Post
They pacthed the Clan Tag Glitch
Good, I was waiting on that. I hate cheaters.
I reported all users I saw with them anyways.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us