[SOLVED] Modded Name!

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Right now i found out that it's easier to use these things in chat than in names (steam changes your nickname and add these letters).
If you bind say directrly in config you can get xbox symbols. Here is smalll(very small) table:
Code:
SYMBOL	BIND	STEAM
(RS)	˝	½
(LS)	Ľ	¼
symbol - this is what you get
bind - character to use with bind
steam - character to use in steam nicknage (adds strange "A")

I'll update this as there are more known

EDIT!!

I found this thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/352-call-d...e-working.html
It works perfectly. The only thing is that "A" there is "B", "B" is "X" etc. If you want "A" you have to use "".
If you don't see anything use FF and you'll see little boxes. You have to copy them

I suppose it's all that can be in this thread
Code:
             
Thats my name!
Realy funny I posted how to do all of them, and the weird letters are NOT the correct form of using them, they have stupid ass characters after them. Decompile ezgt and find the chars yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by ProDiiGy View Post
Realy funny I posted how to do all of them, and the weird letters are NOT the correct form of using them, they have stupid ass characters after them. Decompile ezgt and find the chars yourself.

Chill pill? Learn english?


The chars are invisible... So no help! Can't make them work
They aren't invisible dumb ass.
Read ur other ass thread...
/Moved to Help
/Marked as Solved
/Closed
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us