DetectedExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ck

Posts 16–30 of 1,022 · Page 2 of 69
Ok... I don't quick understand what to do. Do you even use the launcher.exe? And I tried running launcher.psy er watever and something pops up then immediatly disappears. Any help?

Thanks in advance.
I think so. I might try it. Not sure.
Quote Originally Posted by hackzzor View Post
now, how long do you think until this will be detected? im not asking for an exact answer, just something like a guess
No idea... It took 9 months to detect MW2 version, maybe they will do better. Lol.

The external hack could only be detected by process scanning. I am thinking of introducing polymorphism/memory scrambling to avoid this... But it will not be soon enough.

Other option is to launch from the source and installing Python on your computer. This is quite safe.
So this is undetected as of now and safe to use?
HMmm should i try it or not XD
fuck this
btw nice release sph4ck
it can not complete the operation because desktop composition is disabled

This comes up for me
Run as admin, maybe that will work.
I didn't know the one for MW2 was detected, I used it just last week and still no bans on that game. I'll wait to see if this one is safe b4 trying it but to be honest I was waiting for this release
Nice job on the super quick release.

I'm sure what I have to say relates to what you said about it being a quick and dirty (that's what she said) port from your MW2 version. But anyways it's pretty choppy in 1920*1080. I should probably try it in other resolutions. But everything works great. The BoxEsp skips quite a bit when you move the slightest bit, which might be what causes the game to lag with this.

I'm not trying to say it's bad. Just pointing out what I noticed about it, and will definitely test in other resolutions.

And to all of you that don't know how to run it. If you can't run a simple .exe you don't need to be hacking video games.

-Wolfgang
just tried this the boxes are very laggy and i find more disturbing than a advantage anyways to speed up the refresh on the boxes?
Been Waiting... I was about to make a port of my own.... LOL
Can somone help me ?
I've got windows vista 7 .
And i have installed the python program.
But it just says: it could not complete the operation because desktop composition is disabled

What should i do.
Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
just tried this the boxes are very laggy and i find more disturbing than a advantage anyways to speed up the refresh on the boxes?
Yep. I expect since this is the quick release he'll have it fixed up soon and it'll be pretty god damn awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by fileey View Post
Can somone help me ?
I've got windows vista 7 .
And i have installed the python program.
But it just says: it could not complete the operation because desktop composition is disabled

What should i do.
Aero Mode?
How do i check my Aero thing :W .
I've seen "Aero" somewhere but i forgott where in my PC.
Posts 16–30 of 1,022 · Page 2 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?