When you spend EAM?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
When you spend EAM?
Hi. When you are going to spend EAM (Easy Acount Manager) to Black Ops?
This is not exist
Sorry
Indeed.
It hasn't been released, so never.
Stats are server side only way is modded lobbies which is fail tryin to find
Yup, they did a good job with hack precautions. Hey I'm happy, look at mw2, it's a hack fest now.
Wait what do you mean "spend" EAM?
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Wait what do you mean "spend" EAM?
I think he means release.
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Wait what do you mean "spend" EAM?
engrish funny.

And really, rank hacking wasnt the problem with mw2, but with the inclusion of all the shit they added to be unlocked at every other level I guess it makes sense.
/closed due to begging
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us