How long?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How long?
How long have you been playing Cross Fire?
Let's start with my story.

I've started playing Cross Fire in January 2009,with an account called freestyler (something like that).After some time I bought crates and needed M4 afterward.I was without money so I did like 6 other accounts.2 of them were high ranked and both hacked.

One when I was keylogged it was 2nd LT 5th Class,and the other 1st LT 1st Class.

Now I'm with an other Cross Fire Account,Staff Sergeant 5th Class.

What's yours?
I think that it's how many xp daily?
Did you read the 2nd part of the question?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Did you read the 2nd part of the question?
C'mon...
2009 december. bought ak and then sold it . got tommy and xm8adv
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us