STICKY? Black ops coloured name/buttons

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
how boring, lmaoooo..
t00ba0ps ftw!
Attach this omg... -.-
Its working just make sure to fill up ur steam name completely.... but the only prob for me is that when i shut down steam, then restart it and go ingame the xbox buttons dont pop up so i need to retype ny name.
Nice but doesnt really deserver a sticky. :/
Where do I paste the "SOH, STX, ETX and EOT" to be in my name? in Notepad++?
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Considering the Xbox360 wasnt even out when CoD2 came out, I doubt this is the case.
considering i had cod2 on pc with coloured names lol..
shit wasn't restrict like it is now.....
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
considering i had cod2 on pc with coloured names lol..
shit wasn't restrict like it is now.....
I liked how your colors would actually show up in game. That was fun.
Where do I paste the "SOH, STX, ETX and EOT" to be in my name? in Notepad++?
is there anyway of me changing color of killfeed
Quote Originally Posted by adrockin View Post
is there anyway of me changing color of killfeed
Ye it's possible it was possible for mw2.
Quote Originally Posted by Bombasarkadian View Post
Here you got it:
Download

If you use Notepad++ you'll find it an easier way to use:
ładny
Quote Originally Posted by Bombasarkadian View Post
Here you got it:
Download

If you use Notepad++ you'll find it an easier way to use:
/Request ban for outside links and u need viruscans !
Where do I paste the "SOH, STX, ETX and EOT" to be in my name? in Notepad++?

Can someone actually answer me?
Quote Originally Posted by rovald View Post
Where do I paste the "SOH, STX, ETX and EOT" to be in my name? in Notepad++?

Can someone actually answer me?
In your name on steam.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?