HAHA! CPT caught hacking!!!

Posts 31–45 of 114 · Page 3 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
wow your dumb
I agree with you on this one, Rpj, clearly this wasn't just a high sensitivity twitch. He was aiming at the guy shooting the video then instantly twitched to the person behind him aiming directly at him then shooting.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I win in general, I can be over 1,100 meters away.
SAS w/ L115A3>You
/
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


SAS w/ L115A3>You
/
I win anyways, because I am a mouse, I just.. hide in a little hole and wait.. and just.. wait.

*14 hours later*

And wait..
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I win anyways, because I am a mouse, I just.. hide in a little hole and wait.. and just.. wait.

*14 hours later*

And wait..
You know, they can just pop a tear-gas-type smoke into your hole and kill you when you come out...0.o
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


You know, they can just pop a tear-gas-type smoke into your hole and kill you when you come out...0.o
Or I can just rush out and go, "KADIMA!" and blow myself up-yeah.. I die anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Or I can just rush out and go, "KADIMA!" and blow myself up-yeah.. I die anyways.
Don't copy the Japanese!
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


You know, they can just pop a tear-gas-type smoke into your hole and kill you when you come out...0.o
Wear a gas mask.
That's what Jerry did in the show "Tom & Jerry"
Tom was pumping gas inside and Jerry just walked out with a gas mask.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Wear a gas mask.
That's what Jerry did in the show "Tom & Jerry"
Tom was pumping gas inside and Jerry just walked out with a gas mask.

/nuff said
Seriously man, I caught the General of the Army hacking.
You make stupids threads about nearly everything.
his ambot is fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Seriously man, I caught the General of the Army hacking.
You make stupids threads about nearly everything.

you are really dumb and no completely nothing about ca
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
you are really dumb and no completely nothing about ca
What don't I know of?
I see a lot of high rankers hack.
And I know that CA is better than you.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
His legit
qft .
He is legit.

100 Sensitivity is all /
Posts 31–45 of 114 · Page 3 of 8

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?