[SOLVED] Hardcore HUD

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Hardcore HUD
Is there like a console command to enable HUD in hardcore? I don't mean if you can enable it if you're host I want to enable it as a player from a dedicated server.
I think there is a hack that did that a while ago.. cant remember if it was host only..

Though a unlimited UAV hack and a crosshair hack should do the trick :3
The unlimited uav doesn't work because it doesn't register as uav is online.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRecon View Post
The unlimited uav doesn't work because it doesn't register as uav is online.
Odd.. when I tried it on steam it worked..
Try to enable/disable it two times :3

Oh wait.. this is for aIW.. Forget that I said anything =P
I Believe there is a 2D Radar hack on here somewhere. Also you can use Box ESP, which is a little better then UAV hack.
/Marked as Solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us