Supply Crate MYST G ERROR 64

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Supply Crate MYST G ERROR 64
Hey guys I get an error code every time I buy or try to open a supply crate myst g which prevents me from doing so. I even got someone to gift me. Didnt work

Can somone tell me more about this problem and yes I tried google and they always used to work for me> I only want to know about the problem no that they are a waste of money or anything as such.


It probably wants you to gift me a few of Myst-G before you can open em.
Wow
1. If I cant buy I cant gift
2. As is I would if i could
3. This section is for help
I was just kidding, Anyways, you tried making a new account and buying a Myst-G with it? If you're able to open it, it means there's something wrong with your account, if you get the same error, then i guess you have to send a ticket to nexon which they won't bother about.
Ok but im msg 1st, its no new account
Quote Originally Posted by B1RDMAN View Post
Ok but im msg 1st, its no new account
I meant, create a new account. I never said your msg is new. ._.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?