QuestionShould I post it?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Should I post it?
Should I post a Unbanning method for AlterIWnet?
It is known by some people but pretty much still unknown and unpatched.
I found it myself however some people got there first

Last Test: 11-24-2010 / 24-11-2010 [GMT] Time: 5pm

AlterIWnet Version - 1.3.37a++ Build: 11105-2


Comment: Yes or No.
don't post it, keep it for yourself.
dont post plz cause i know it too
Dont post it or it will be patched
dont really care go have fun somewhere else
ok i won't. md will cry about this.

/request close
Dont post it,if it is really unknow and not patched dont do it.

Please send me A PM with the method,im not going to postend anywhere,read the method and delete the pm,i swear./yea
Dont post it do it only if the person has like 100+ posts and u have to PM it to that person taht way it will be limited to the cool pple
Really? Like, you actually made a fucking topic about this?
1st of all, Fail Topic.
2nd, Im assuming its one of the methods already posted here.
Last, It'll be patched anyhow, so why not post it.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
1st of all, Fail Topic.
2nd, Im assuming its one of the methods already posted here.
Last, It'll be patched anyhow, so why not post it.
Right when I thought all intelligence was lost, this post shows up.


Really kids - we're not stupid. NT has just been busy; enjoy it while it lasts. And remember, cheating bans are permanent.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
Right when I thought all intelligence was lost, this post shows up.



Kids that make posts like that should not be allowed to use the internet. Let alone touch a computer period.
/Request close. If you don't post it, don't make a topic about it
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us