Let's build this section up!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Let's build this section up!
Let's build this section up im sure there are good script coders out there who may not of played runescape well you should play runescape and join this section.

Posts helpful posts and releases.
Pro's
More people=more friends.
More scripts.
Helpful posts.
Im not going to go on with a whole page of these.
Con's
Some of the people may be spamers.

I know i don't post here often thats because i have nothing useful to post.

/not doing this for minion just for a biger section
I agree. When I joined MPGH I thought RS would be a big section with the amount of botters/hackers out there. But it's surprisingly small.

IF WE BUILD IT. THEY WILL COME.
there is a good and valid reason why no one plays RS
its old and worn out... its one of the few games that could actually use some revamping in the free player side...

stay in your sections lol (mainly talking to COD...)
They are revamping it actually.
They just updated the overall graphics for the game, and I can certainly say I am pleased with them.

I've been playing on and off for 6 years, and can say I still enjoy it. I bot alot / , but I still enjoy playing legit with friends.
ive been playing 6 years ago too... not much has changed to me.. i shall be very pleased when, and if it gets revamped
Damn, I've only been playing for 5.5 years
its better than battleon lmao
i been playing for 6 years since 2004
Most people think the Java language is something you can learn in a day but it's not. Most script writers, that make DECENT scripts have years of experience behind them. Yes, I have released few of my scripts on PB but most of the other ones are private, for personal use. If you guys want, I'm willing to help and get this section active. But, you need understand, most people on PB just leech others script, so that's why I don't release most of my scripts. I'll start posting threads on how to get PB, etc so when can get this section active.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?