[HELP] Graphics Card Size

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Graphics Card Size
Dear MPGH tech savvy people,

I am going to get a new graphics card for my computer and I have narrowed it down to two Cards. But the thing is, I don't know whether or not they will fit in my tower. And I was also wondering whether I can move the PCI express CPU slot/connectors further back into my tower to see if the cards will fit... so please help me out D: I have a pretty shitty graphics card and I do not want to open up my tower until I get the card itself so I can just install it myself...


And also: Once I do get a graphics card, do I install the driver software first, or do I just connect the graphics card into my PCI express slot and then boot the computer while the installer CD is inside then run it off that???


Please give any tips since this will be the first time I install a graphics card.... AND ALSO HELP CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO CHOOOSE D: although I may go with the Radeon 5670 DDR5..


LINKS: Visiontek - ATI Radeon 5670 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card


PNY - NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB GDDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card
ok 1st thing dont do it big letters please.
2nd thing what current g card have you got, because then i can find out what DDR is it, because with the 2 links u got is a GDDR3 and a GDDR5.
so what u need to do is tell me what vid card u currently got, whats your mother board name, or if its not a custom built computer tell me what the computer is called
Nvm now, I bought the Radeon 5670 and it fit perfectly and I love my graphics thanks for trying to help :3
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us