Super Knifes V2.0

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Super Knifes V2.0
How to use?

Simple, download the file to extract it, copy the file GUNS_M_PV_MELLE.rez, and paste in: C: \ Nexon \ Combat Arms \ Game, if you ask to subistitui cliique yes.

Now only comes into play and have fun with their knives


knife back up a folder if you do not like GUNS_M_PV_MELLE.rez

This mod also contains super zombie hands

Photos of the knives:


Bowie Knife


tomawalk


shovel G.1


M9

Crédits:Modding And Youngje

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.zip - Verificador de malware do Jottiⓘ

Download:
GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.zipattachment deleted · 957 downloads before removal
approved

repost or w/e idgaf
YES, ANOTHER SUPER KNIFE THANKS!
Err... Screen Shot? I wanna see the superknife.
Quote Originally Posted by pobs View Post
Err... Screen Shot? I wanna see the superknife.
I like taking screenshots of the knife get down?
this mod does not change the texture of the knife, it is normal, punch much faster, secure enough to use the right mouse button.
I think this is the 1,000,000 super knife i've seen.
But good try

Offtopic: My 200 post
Mine are still better.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
Mine are still better.
how can a super knife be better than a super knife?
Quote Originally Posted by killakid'sBakUpAcc View Post


how can a super knife be better than a super knife?
because one super knife is an ultra knife in disguise.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
Mine are still better.
Yooours are bauss.
Quote Originally Posted by killakid'sBakUpAcc View Post


how can a super knife be better than a super knife?
Her's you need a top notch machine to run becuase it's so fucking fast, so an average/slightly above average machine like mine, crashes, I must fail becuase I don't have the top quality shit.
LOL is all i have to "state"

][_, {[]} ][_, To all the nerds above me and congrats to everyone below me!
Am I the only one who see this?
>tomawalk
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?