Can i Have some VB Ideas?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Can i Have some VB Ideas?
I'm wanting to make a HUGE project in VB8, i have all the things in my Signature, but i need more ideas.

Please reply and help.

So yet, you leeked a couple of sources and put them together ?
A multitool shouldn't be an "ultimate project", it's more of a beginner project to teach a variety of skills in one .exe.

Although if you really want to do it here's a couple of things to add:

Game themed:
-CBL checker
-Account Generator
-AFK bot
Computer-care themed:
-Defragmenter
-User Profile name changer
-Temp cleaner
-Process cleaner
API Based:
-Youtube player
-Facebook updater (Dunno if they have an API however)
-Twitter updater
-MSN status/name changer
Some others:
-Media player (without windows control ofc)
-Some sorta chatbox


That's about all I can think of, good luck I guess.
Facebook does have an API...
I cant do any of that dude.. I havent been taught well enough.

Mabye some helpers to help me script.


And i did make some of the ones in my Sigg, (I put thanks in the () so..)
Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
I cant do any of that dude.. I havent been taught well enough.

Mabye some helpers to help me script.


And i did make some of the ones in my Sigg, (I put thanks in the () so..)
Join the classes when they start
How do i make a chat box that Don't need to Download string and upload string
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
How do i make a chat box that Don't need to Download string and upload string
You know better then to hijack a thread....
If you want to make a HUGE project, code everything you know in 1 .exe and then delete it all when you finish.


Epic huh?
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


You know better then to hijack a thread....
ohh my bad..

PS: i never delete my projects
It's okay to ask, just next time make a new thread or use the PM/VM feature.

More ideas:
File printer
Audio volume adjuster
Internet speed checker
Clock
Task manager
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?