I have the same problem with all Hacks!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I have the same problem with all Hacks!
Hello, i have the same problem with all hacks that I download.

I inject the hack: good, I enter my acc and my password: good, I play a game: good the hack still working. But when I log off of the server, suddenly WarRock crash :S

I have Warrock in Exeptions of my Firewall. And I have download all recommended programs.

Can anyone help me plis? Thanks!


1. Does this happen if you are not using any hacks?
2. How many hacks have you used that have thus problem?
If the answer to one is no and the answer to 2 is not much then buy VIP somewhere or gtfo
Hello Yoshi, thanks for reply.

This only happen when I inject a hack. I have tried about 3 or 4 hacks and with all I have the same Problem. :S
What hack do you used? Maybe is detected/patched ...
Hello, I have done more tests and I discover that the Warrock don't only crash when I log off the server, when I'm playing for more than 10-15 min this crash too. :S

I have tried with MarihuanaD3D !, TheCamels8 NoMenu Hack - 19.11.10 and TheCreators NoMenu 20-11-10.

Thanks for replies!
Marihuana, TheCamels8's and TheCreator hacks are patched.

Wait for new release, im gonna release mine new hack soon
Thanks for the info! I wait for ur hack Thanks
No problem

But im gonna make NoMenu hack, if you want to get D3D (menu) hack, just Google it
Seems like solved, closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?