SmileCrossfire new rez hack!

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
WHY IS THE SCAN NAME DIFFERENT FROM THE DOWNLOAD????!!!!!???!!!???!!!
Quote Originally Posted by king1596 View Post
WHY IS THE SCAN NAME DIFFERENT FROM THE DOWNLOAD????!!!!!???!!!???!!!
cuz i changed the name.

Quote Originally Posted by [=Evl=] View Post
Results: The rez mod has made ALL players and ALL weapons to become invisible.
/Close Thread
Quote Originally Posted by [=Evl=
;3150782]
dude u can see at the pic.
it is working perfect.
dude thank you so much
i made some FFA rooms and i was going 30-5 wit my shotty
prefiring and shooting through walls is ftw
works perfectly
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote Originally Posted by alex-name View Post
how to work it? what button need press?
hahahahaahahhahahahahahha

fucking noob,

learn2read,
go2schoolkid,
kthxbai.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
hahahahaahahhahahahahahha

fucking noob,

learn2read,
go2schoolkid,
kthxbai.
did you consider the way he types might mean english isn't his first language? and calm down why bother posting when it doesn't benefit anyone
Bro the screens showed on this post are fake, your character become invisible and you cant see any of your teammates, you cant even see your gun, and about that you said you can see ghosts knives is a lie, Am I correct? Am I doing something wrong? I placed the RF003.REZ in the rez folder as you said, then something popped up saying do you want to replace this archive something like that and I put OK, then I logged in into the game and happened what I said your character is inv all your teammates too, but ghosts are the same.
Quote Originally Posted by babanuky View Post
Bro the screens showed on this post are fake, your character become invisible and you cant see any of your teammates, you cant even see your gun, and about that you said you can see ghosts knives is a lie, Am I correct? Am I doing something wrong? I placed the RF003.REZ in the rez folder as you said, then something popped up saying do you want to replace this archive something like that and I put OK, then I logged in into the game and happened what I said your character is inv all your teammates too, but ghosts are the same.
Same screenshots that shawn or shawny whatever posted a long time ago, hes the creator of the this but its patched
nice try everbody make a backup
it doesnt work.
Consensus = doesn't work. so /closed.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us