DetectedAFK Bot Version 3.1b

PollDid this work for you?
133 votes
Posts 1–15 of 140 · Page 1 of 10
AFK Bot Version 3.1b
Here is my re-upload. I tested it very quickly since I'm at my friend's house right now. So here it is. It works, I'm pretty sure of that. It is exactly just like the last 3.1b release that got deleted only its re-built and re-packed.

(For those at another site that think I betrayed you, I'm making 3.3b for both sites, I just can't find the old source for you guys.)

Features:

-AFK Bot
-Custom Hot Keys
-Combat Arms Direct Launcher (Just click the exclamation mark icon right next to my name)
-Sexy skin.
-Q&A

If you find any bugs, please contact me in any way to help me fix them. I'll be releasing 3.3b(?) in a couple of weeks, hopefully with a new skin and dragging and such (Probably something along the lines of android)

Enjoy and happy AFK Botting! Merry long weekend?

P.S. I don't think I like the number 3.3, too many 3's I'ma call it 3.4b.

Thanks/Rate (Yes there is a rate)/Rep+/Donate!



Doo dee doo doo... Yeah I'm waiting for the scans to come in... SLOWWW :|

YESSS!!!! One!

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

SLOOOOOOOOOOOW

AFKBot3.1b.rar MD5:4c90f720b0bcf4d28a56e916a200508e - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
AFKBot3.1b.rarattachment deleted · 796 downloads before removal
AFKBot3.1b 32 BIT.zipattachment deleted · 176 downloads before removal
Nice, I think i'll try this.
And if you don't thank User1 for this i'll have to tie you down to a chair and play with your penis.
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
Nice, I think i'll try this.
And if you don't thank User1 for this i'll have to tie you down to a chair and play with your penis.
Mine is so large it would crush you
I like how people have already decided if it has worked or not without even downloading
i havent seen a AFK bot in a long time
good job!
/Moved.

/Approved.

POST RESULTS!
Works great!..Nice release
Can I have this moved back to the general section, and close my old version?
not working for vista 32 bit... closes on loading screen. I NEED ONE OF THESE FOR BLACK FRIDAY GP EVENT! :"""(
Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
not working for vista 32 bit... closes on loading screen. I NEED ONE OF THESE FOR BLACK FRIDAY GP EVENT! :"""(
black friday gp event was like 3 days ago :L
Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
not working for vista 32 bit... closes on loading screen. I NEED ONE OF THESE FOR BLACK FRIDAY GP EVENT! :"""(
SAME HERE!!! I need that AK47 permanent so badly because I hav rapid fire mod for it!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ParraEels View Post
black friday gp event was like 3 days ago :L
LOL u troll. maybe u havent played reasently but there giving out 4 time gp and exp this weekend ends tonight 11-1 then 6-8 -.- noob.
Thanks for the update. Works great now!

Using: Windows 7 32 bit
I'm new to using this bot, how do I use it? do I ran the bot before I load the game or during the game?
ca is always of crashing now
Posts 1–15 of 140 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us