[HELP!] irc.mpgh.net won't load!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[HELP!] irc.mpgh.net won't load!
Help please? irc.mpgh.net won't load. I have Firefox with the Chatzilla IRC plugin.
wtf is it?
use msn /
Usually listed on their profile.

IRC has been down for a year+.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Usually listed on their profile.

IRC has been down for a year+.
Should I make a chat room for MPGH !! /
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Should I make a chat room for MPGH !! /
Nah, we need a proper IRC server with auth and shit
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Nah, we need a proper IRC server with auth and shit
That can be done too.
I feel the same way as derkman
What IRC?
All we used IRC for was to be idle.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
All we used IRC for was to be idle.
Nah some people actually talked /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Nah some people actually talked /
I do doubt that.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
I do doubt that.
At least when I was on people used to talk (not as much as mpgh1, but they still did) /
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?