what do you need to host game server

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
what do you need to host game server
Hello i would like to host game servers in cod4 and mw2 also some other games. What do i need to host these games.
a non-shitty computer
google.com
^ all of the above + a penis
Also you need windows 98 [Works best at hosting]
I don't lie .I'm using Windows 98 atm because im hosting minecraft server





I BE TROLLIN
learn Linux + unix
Quote Originally Posted by whipper32 View Post
Hello i would like to host game servers in cod4 and mw2 also some other games. What do i need to host these games.
you need a vagina
Not a lot you can do without a monitor to look at either.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?