Graphics Card Error

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Graphics Card Error
I Downloaded WaW Nazi Zombies Crack and instaleld it properly but i everytime i try to run it i get this error message

How Can i fix this other than buying a new graphics card?
But help please?
Try updating your drivers? And did you even check if your card is supported? =/
Updating my Drivers now
No I Havnt checked if my Graphics card is supported

Edit:
i'm trying to use RadarSync but it isnt working properly it says i need a registration key
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Free Download
Indeed it is free. But with your gfx card I wouldn't hope to play WaW any time soon. Get at least an entry-level card if not a low-range gaming one
Is It free?
guess u got a very low end graphic card
Quote Originally Posted by xxxlovexxx1 View Post
guess u got a very low end graphic card
An old Intel GMA if I'm not mistaken. Pretty much older netbook stuff
ok then im downloading now

All it does is tell me that i need to upgrade
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
ok then im downloading now

All it does is tell me that i need to upgrade
Huh, are you sure you're clicking on the right link? :/
in that case picture diagrams please?
Edit NVM i think i updated it
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us