[Question] Bypass

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] Bypass
Hey Some one know where i can get tutorial how to make Bypass ? Or ive some one got it, please PM me. I need to do something, and i need it.

Thx Lenart
i don't think that anyone has a bypass atm
but i did made a hackshield memory protection bypass once :P

gl on finding one
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
i don't think that anyone has a bypass atm
but i did made a hackshield memory protection bypass once :P

gl on finding one
its work same like bypass ?
i need something for use some program like aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by Lenart View Post
its work same like bypass ?
i need something for use some program like aimbot
what are u trying to say?
I make AimBot in Auto It (aim in color) and i need run it, but Hack Shield Block it. so i need program what can pass it
Quote Originally Posted by Lenart View Post
I make AimBot in Auto It (aim in color) and i need run it, but Hack Shield Block it. so i need program what can pass it
Good luck. There's no tutorial - it's a lot of research, development and testing.
Yes, because I will pass a code that is worth hundrets of dollars to a newbie that I don't know for free /
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us