Installing Download Content?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Installing Download Content?
I tried xbox360iso.com and i only got no fuckign answers. So i'll try MPGH.

How can i install download content? I got it all unextracted, but when i try to put it on my FlashDrive, it doesnt work. I saw the tutorial on Jdownloader but he didnt include installing. [Link]. Please answer me, and include a Legit USBViewer.
u cant put games on your flash drive and play em unless there game add ons like Nazi zombies maps

if your downloading a full game and puting it on your flash dire u cant play it unless u have a jtag

if you have a flashed xbox 360 just burn the disk
No, i have the Undead Nightmare but i cant get it.
oh make sure undead is the same consul number and profile ID or it wont work

use modio
Modio Freezes when i try.
Make sure you've updated to .NET framework 4. Modio wouldn't load for me until I installed it.
hmm try doing task manager and check if it might be a problem with the backround programs or somthing
I'm not sure if that works.
I have the Latest version of .NET Frameworks.

I checked on the TASK Manager and saw nothing else.

I barely got that fucking addon inject into my harddrive.
try adding them over xbox live so they can talk you thru it maybe? just a suggestion idk if thats what they'd wanna do but itd be easier then having to read thru page after page...
Did you ever figure this out?

Cause this is a 4-week bump.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us