HardwareID Spoofing

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
HardwareID Spoofing
Hello.
I don't know if i am posting in the good forum, but my question is
I am coding in C# since 1 month.
And, Maybe someone here will know the ESL: ESL - The eSports Leagueⓘ league site.

They have an anti cheat, and, when a player is banned by this anti cheat, the hardwareID of this player is banned.

So, i am banned from this league.
I would like to spoof my HardwareID

Any idea/information?

Thanks in advance,
Guiizmo
As far as I know, you can't spoof your hardware, but I could be wrong. Further more, if you have questions regarding C#, post thread in C# =)
Your hardware is hardware. Maybe inject a dll where when the hackshield requests for the HWID you put a fake HWID into it. So it thinks it has your HWID but doesn't
Yeah you can't spoof your hardware ID to the point where if anything requests it then it receives an incorrect or custom HWID, maybe with some OS programing but your best bet is just to hack the anti-hack and see if you can replace some stuff it does, even packet editing works sometimes.
~lilneo
Change your hardware. Take out a stick of RAM, change of CPU, HDDs, change your MACs.

Or Virtual Machine it. There's a reason they exist - hacking.
I don't know how to do it, but Im sure there's ways around it. Ultimately when it comes down to it the program decides to let you play or not, not your hardware. Just on a fundamental level I can see there are ways around this though I don't yet know what path it might take.
Yeah even for me, this program that checked my HWID, when I plugged in another harddrive it said my HWID changed. So, it's not hard to change, but the most likely thing is that the HWID check isn't the only thing they use rather just one of them probably including ip and stuff.
~lilneo
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us