Selling steam account, a bit of games. TF2 CSS etc.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling steam account, a bit of games. TF2 CSS etc.
I bought this with my own money, I need a new video card and I am forced to do this . Im selling for atleast 30 dollars via paypal, anyone wanting to buy add my msn firecrackerbob@hotmail.com. Thanks..



lol you can buy it new for only 25 $ Xd
Quote Originally Posted by lusi92 View Post
lol you can buy it new for only 25 $ Xd
LUL? You can't buy all those games for 25 dollars brand new..
Yes, You mite be able to. Cause of what people will do for money.
um i thinking about it. idk dont really know though...

btw you spam so much imsohoooood... calm down...
You both do Lol.. what is Team Fortress Btw? Never heard of it..
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
You both do Lol.. what is Team Fortress Btw? Never heard of it..
I never heard of it also, Is it a war game? Can you download it on the pc or is it a disk?
where you the one who sold one of these to steven_italy?
Look it up on youtube, I don't need to sell it anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Look it up on youtube, I don't need to sell it anymore.
What can i look on youube? That stuff?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?