QuestionI Need Help with Warrock D3D Hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Help with Warrock D3D Hack
Hello
I want to make a Warrock Menu (D3D) Hack.
I search for Bases for Menu Hacks , but i don't now
what is to do with this , can anybody help me und give me a base (working)
I'm from Germany and I need help !
Please PN Me or adde me in Skype : chrisslb

I will be happy if somebody show me (teamviewer or some els) how to make a hack , i can code nomenu hack with out public bases (brain.exe is working !)

Please Help me i dont want to be a Nomenu Noob !


Thanks
Learn C++ first, then start building some simple NoMenus. Then ask on forum for help ...
i can build nomenu hacks .
Quote Originally Posted by Waller66 View Post
i can build nomenu hacks , learn reading !!! N0*B
You should know how to code hacks if you know C++
Quote Originally Posted by Waller66 View Post
i can build nomenu hacks , learn reading !!! N0*B
Don't talk to him like this you noob learn c++ make nomenu hacks and shut up

DON'T YOU EVER TO HIM LIKE THIS
Quote Originally Posted by Don_fall View Post
Don't talk to him like this you noob learn c++ make nomenu hacks and shut up

DON'T YOU EVER TO HIM LIKE THIS
dude, be friendly..
you dont know c++ either...

on topic:
You should practice alot of C++, cuz its really hard in the beginning
Quote Originally Posted by Don_fall View Post
Don't talk to him like this you noob learn c++ make nomenu hacks and shut up

DON'T YOU EVER TO HIM LIKE THIS
Hey stfu you choob... he can defend himself without you talking like your a GOD so just SMD and gtfo
I'm not perfekt in C++ because i had code other thinks but not d3d hacks .
I want to learn how to make d3d hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Waller66 View Post
I'm not perfekt in C++ because i had code other thinks but not d3d hacks .
I want to learn how to make d3d hacks
You have to know how to get and update detours, bypass, etc. You can't learn how to make D3D in one day
yes i know , but when i never start learning i will never can make d3d hacks
Learn C++ in first and After learn ASM .
upload your project and let me check it ...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?