CRASHING :(

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CRASHING :(
Hi I'm new here and I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
Im running Windows 7 64bit and I downloaded the Valkyrie injector with Ac1d burns hacks. Everytime I try to open combat arms it just crashes at the guy running loading screen. please help!
is acid burns hack patched? and make sure u close the injector
yea might be patched ur try using a diffrent injector like perx and run as admin
i have same problem D: someone help
1st, run injector as admin. 2nd, Make sure hack isn't patched, 3rd, if you can on your injector check it so it closes right when it injects, 3rd try a different injector like FINject (Make sure to run as admin) 4th, Make sure that hack is compatible with your OS.
i tried all the hacks and none of the hacks d/c me and no crashes check if you close the injector after injecting and i recommend using the faithdev inject where you can auto inject and close the injector after injecting all by it self automatically.
It might be patched.
Close the injector after it inject's the dll.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us