Thumbs upWarrock Account, Retail Code

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Warrock Account, Retail Code
I am selling an lvl 14 with a m60 retail code 1 month+ gold premium for.... 20-30$ Post here if your interested, and i am selling my M134 retail code for... 10-20$ PM me, or post here (Pm me for faster responses)
Lowering the price of the account to $15-25, hes level 15 now
ill buy if u use a middle man, pm me
And I would buy your retail code. Unused of course
yeah ill buy ur lvl 15 giv me ur xfire and we can work things out
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
And I would buy your retail code. Unused of course
Ok how much will you offer? PM me
How about $24 for the lvl 16? (Hes lvl 16 now)
LAST OFFER. ILL SELL HIM FOR ONLY $18-20
Pm me if your interested, or post here. Yes we will use a middleman
i buy him please? i pay u through paypal
Ok spartan, i sent you a pm.

I AM CURRENTLY NOT SELLING THE M134 RETAIL CODE, I got tired of trying to sell it, so i activated it on one of my accounts.
hey i spent my cash on VIP so i cant pay u through paypal but i got a lvl 88 on runescape with good stats and i got a list of retail codes and account but idk if they work okay? so i can give and i also have a lvl 58 honor AA account (americas army) which is pretty high
If anyone wants the lvl 16, ill sell him for only... $20! By paypal. Or $20 worth of g1 credits, or any retail. Ill take a screenshot.. He has 84000+ dinar, and the 20% extra exp PX item left for 10+ days and gold premium for 21+ days. (Hes on 2nd month)
wra.jpgattachment deleted · 28 downloads before removal
Uhm, do u want to trade for accounts? WHich month of premium is it?
I'm selling my m60 retail code for only 20€.
I'll send the retail code, as soon as I recive the money.
It's NOT used.

Best regards, russik_seller.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us