Steam ID?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Steam ID?
Is there a way to find out my Steam Login name with my Steam ID ?

1. I'm not looking for a way to find out my Steam ID!
2. I have no account name/ email just the pw and the Steam ID (STEAM_1:2371 etc.)
3. The account is more then 3month old and i formatted my pc more then 3times! So no old files...
4. I want to know how i can get my Accountname through my Steam ID!
yes there is, but i have no idea how, but shouldnt this be in the "help"?
isn't the steam ID is the login name ? if it is then when you turn on steam is at the top right corner... if it is what im thinknig
You dont know whats your SteamName?!

YOU SUCKED!
Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
You dont know whats your SteamName?!

YOU SUCKED!
lol, he means the steam ID like "#57637829"
With Steam ID i mean something like STEAM_1:102.2345 for example or like geje said #125585628

And yes, i don't know the steam name cause that account is a few years old.
I don't know which E-mail I used, so please stop posting things like "look into your Inbox"!
Quote Originally Posted by prisma View Post
With Steam ID i mean something like STEAM_1:102.2345 for example or like geje said #125585628

And yes, i don't know the steam name cause that account is a few years old.
I don't know which E-mail I used, so please stop posting things like "look into your Inbox"!
In Steam click Community.
And then you will see a link (f.e. Steam Community :: Error)

And that number must be your ID I believe
I'm not looking for my Steam ID...
you can,
the only way i've done it is through if you have a server for black ops,
you open up your remote control for accessing your server settings, and that show's you all players STEAMid that are currently on that server.


toobanooba.
1. Again: I'm not looking for a way to find out my Steam ID!
2. I have no account name/ email just the pw and the Steam ID (STEAM_1:2371 etc.)
3. The account is more then 3month old and i formatted my pc more then 3times! So no old files...
4. I want to know how i can get my Accountname through my Steam ID!

Nothing else... >.<
Quote Originally Posted by prisma View Post
1. Again: I'm not looking for a way to find out my Steam ID!
2. I have no account name/ email just the pw and the Steam ID (STEAM_1:2371 etc.)
3. The account is more then 3month old and i formatted my pc more then 3times! So no old files...
4. I want to know how i can get my Accountname through my Steam ID!

Nothing else... >.<
You can try this:
Steam ID Finder

It will find your nickname, so if it isn't similar to your Username it's useless I guess.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us