[Learn]So You want to develop?
Only reason I know what HTML5 is is because of YouTube... LOL
To Learn
Name: Gabriel
Age: 16
Course: Beginning/Advanced C++
Reason:
-I would like to make hack
-I love to program
-I want to be better
Name: Gabriel
Age: 16
Course: Beginning/Advanced C++
Reason:
-I would like to make hack
-I love to program
-I want to be better
Name: Nick (Forum Name: Shunnai)
Age: 14
Course:Intro to developing C++ (VS2010)
Reason: To code hacks for Gunz or Combat Arms.
Age: 14
Course:Intro to developing C++ (VS2010)
Reason: To code hacks for Gunz or Combat Arms.
Some kid totally ass-raped this by using the same concept in the War Rock Section

That was Xscape (a competent vb developer) using the concept of "Link backs" to promote this idea, not his own.
The link takes you to this thread, more of advertising on his part.
I was going to do one of these
, That's not going to work...
But then I realized it was just a link to this thread.
The link takes you to this thread, more of advertising on his part.
I was going to do one of these
, That's not going to work...But then I realized it was just a link to this thread.
Name: Tom
Age: 13
Course: Advanced VB.Net
Reason: Want to further develop my VB skills as I already know most of the basics.
Age: 13

Course: Advanced VB.Net
Reason: Want to further develop my VB skills as I already know most of the basics.
Are we allowed to sign up for more than one class? And I also suggest moving this to the programming section and then have a discussion thread opened up. It would make it a little more organized.
Seminars (not classes) added
Hacking Seminars
Mods
More to be announced
@ Kable, the response from general will be much larger then development, plus a lot of users cave specific sections, so that will leave some potential learners out.
There is (and was) a discussion in the coders lounge.
@ question about # of classes, yes you can register for as many classes as you like, someone may not get into them all (and may have to wait till the net set of courses) but yes you can request it. All spaces will be filled so if there is room, we will fill it.
Hacking Seminars
- Intro To Memory Hacking
- Intro to Cheat Engine
- Trainers and Injection
Mods
- Rez Modding
More to be announced
@ Kable, the response from general will be much larger then development, plus a lot of users cave specific sections, so that will leave some potential learners out.
There is (and was) a discussion in the coders lounge.
@ question about # of classes, yes you can register for as many classes as you like, someone may not get into them all (and may have to wait till the net set of courses) but yes you can request it. All spaces will be filled so if there is room, we will fill it.
This is why you should've gotten gmod
This thread is closed for replies.


