Programming Classes

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Programming Classes
Do you want to learn how to program?

Well this isn't the place for you! What is the place for you is the Developer's Section (aka. Programming Forum). Here you can learn a specific language, ask question, view tuts, etc.

As of Today we will be Teaching Programming Courses

Courses will be Provided teachers as soon as interest is expressed in the courses. The classes are free. Currently the courses being covered are only introduction and advanced language courses. Though I imagine there may be even hacking seminars in the future. If you are relatively new to C++, Java, VB, etc. please sign up in the thread.

We are also looking for teachers. Sign up if your interested in teaching a course.
Thank you for posting this.
I'd like to join, as I want to learn C++ better. I already know the basics, but I think I'm gonna take it all from the beggining.
thanks why.
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
thanks why.
Why? Usually people cry to learn about hacking / programming in the source section /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Why? Usually people cry to learn about hacking / programming in the source section /
He means " Thank you why06"
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Why? Usually people cry to learn about hacking / programming in the source section /
lol i meant why06
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post

lol i meant why06
damn we need to talk
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?