What is your determining factor

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
What is your determining factor
When looking for a soul-mate?
Where will I be with her in 5-years.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Where will I be with her in 5-years.
Where would you want to be at that point specifically?
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


Where would you want to be at that point specifically?
Without the slightest tire of her.
if when im with her, i dont even think of what if/when she and i are over, and each day it only seems to get better. only experinced it once and she broke my heart...but ya. (2222 posts )
Boobs.




No yall srs? o_O
Sorry zen
Whatup that's impossible dont expect the impossible...
Here is the deal... If she likes u for u... Not anything but YOU... And the same is for u then u can make it... Otherwise u won't
I'm a ginger, I can't have a "soul" mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I'm a ginger, I can't have a "soul" mate.

AHAAHAHAAH.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I'm a ginger, I can't have a "soul" mate.

/gives cookie. sorry man...im sorry you got gingervitis

and soulmates are also someone who will encourage you to do what you love, and not hinder you, by saying "but ud be spending less time with me" and what not. if they love thyell truely understand, read the alchemist...its a great book that covers many things including love.

my main philosphy on life is, if your at a turning point in your life, and oyu know it, go with the desicion that is more risky, you shouldnt ever have a "what if" thought on your deathbed, or look back with longing.
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
/gives cookie. sorry man...im sorry you got gingervitis

and soulmates are also someone who will encourage you to do what you love, and not hinder you, by saying "but ud be spending less time with me" and what not. if they love thyell truely understand, read the alchemist...its a great book that covers many things including love.

my main philosphy on life is, if your at a turning point in your life, and oyu know it, go with the desicion that is more risky, you shouldnt ever have a "what if" thought on your deathbed, or look back with longing.
It's ok, all I care about is the "mate" part.
Disturbed is a troll... Everyone knows that when Gingers turn 13 they kill themselves
Umm...

I have a checklist

I dont have to change myself so she'd like me.
If I became majorly ugly she'd still love me.
She is'nt faking any of her charistics.
If she became ugly I'd still love her.

Yea and theres a few more.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?