Hack
hey plz thanks |Master of Puppets not me because he pass me the code to post it here, cause he is banned for 3 days
but he gonna do public right?
This is old! I remember seeing this somewhere else on an old, retired, taken-down hack website. This has aimbot, ESP, and speedhack.
Here is proof that it is old(I found it on MPGH): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-d3d-help.html
(Scroll down and eventually find the same code)
Here is proof that it is old(I found it on MPGH): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-d3d-help.html
(Scroll down and eventually find the same code)
this is new and this dont have speedhack NOOB its updated
now that i saw that.
yes it's leeched from a snippet from fatboy88 (on 05-03-2009).
there's nothing to do with that it's outdated.
/request close
yes it's leeched from a snippet from fatboy88 (on 05-03-2009).
there's nothing to do with that it's outdated.
/request close
hmm who can make a menu for hack (black)
It sawing like a 3D Boxes in 3D3 Hook!!
....
/faceplam...
its quite helpful to those who know...
/faceplam...
its quite helpful to those who know...
Its only a function.
This thread is closed for replies.





