LightbulbSudden attack skins (Help)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Sudden attack skins (Help)
Hey guys I'm back after 5, 6? months ;D I'll try to contribute MORE with mpgh.net and get more skinning tuts..

So should I make a video on how to install skins onto sudden attack.. or what? Tell me what i should do and I'll try to make a video about it.

I've not been on cuz of school..

.. bleh .. im bored.. so yeah.. tell me if i should make skin tuts..

And i WONT make any skins for anyone.. so don't tell me to make you one
Yeah you should probably make new vids on howto.

/moved to general
@Boombox

Okay Thanks ;X

@pipo12345

Fyi, when i made the video on how to make skins on photoshop, there weren't almost ANY there.. And also i have no clue on hacking in sudden attack.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us