Combat Arms CRASH's !

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms CRASH's !
Hey! I Have A Big Problem!

Combat Arms Crash's everytime in the Middle of the hack..

I am using "Reimy's hacks" right now and I go in and play but 1 minute after the game crash's !! (note: Tried many new hacks aswell, but same thing happens)

So I tried Deleting and Re-installing combat arms but it still wont work.

This problem recently happend ( 2 days ago )

It crash's everytime and it does not say any "error" messages!

Need Help!

Please Comment!

Thank You!
Operating system?
My Operating system is fine..
Im using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

It was working fine, and 2 days ago it messed up!
Well atm i'm using MrSkaFighter 2.5 and i use Portal to Inject,

Sometimes you need to goto the folder where the .dll is and rename it. I have to do this everyday to stop CA from crashing on me. It works...
DETECTED/PATCHED
PLAY LEGIT
KBIa
Cool so what do I have to rename it as?

@R3V

Also.. I have WINDOWS 7 64 bit. ULTIMATE!

It never works, i've tried 3 injectors 5 different hacks!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?