Help - L3git™ Signature

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help - L3git™ Signature
Hey, I'm just wanting a cool picture. I want a picture a a heart... kinda like my avatar right now... but I want it to have the words " 100% L3git™ on it in cool writing. So I ppl can just post there edited versions and I will thank all that post edits. I doesnt have to be my avatar but just of a heart... preferably a blue one tho..I will vouch the person who delivers the one I will use. And i will probably thanks basically everyone whos post ideas. THANKS GUYS! 100%L3git™

PM ME IF YOU HAVE POSTED HERE PLEASE! AS I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS SIDE OF MPGH.
THANKS!!! It probably took u like no time lol... I feel noobish =( Anyway exactly kind of thing i was looking for!!!
I was about to make it in proper format but already done so thanks.
/Req close
I like this one too... and i thinks its small enough for my avatar! thanks guys.
smaller
lol, u forgot the ™ lol
I know they did a gj.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us