Killstreak mod

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Killstreak mod
I've got a mod which I want to edit so it will have preset killstreaks.
In the mod there is a line where they set killstreaks to none.
Code:
self maps\mp\gametypes\_class::setKillstreaks( "none", "none", "none" );
I've figured out that I need to fill the killstreaks in there.
However what can I fill in?
can i just do ac130 or do I have to do ac_130 or something like that.
I've looked through various post like Gsc modding codes.
Could anyone tell me what i can fill in?
Try putting these in it.
[php]killstreak_uav_mp
killstreak_helicopter_mp
killstreak_ac130_mp
killstreak_predator_missile_mp
killstreak_helicopter_minigun_mp
killstreak_nuke_mp
killstreak_precision_airstrike_mp
killstreak_counter_uav_mp
killstreak_sentry_mp
airdrop_marker_mp
airdrop_sentry_marker_mp
killstreak_helicopter_flares_mp
killstreak_emp_mp
airdrop_mega_marker_mp
killstreak_stealth_airstrike_mp
killstreak_harrier_airstrike_mp[/php]

If that does not work, try these.
[php]uav_mp
helicopter_mp
ac130_mp
predator_missile_mp
helicopter_minigun_mp
nuke_mp
precision_airstrike_mp
counter_uav_mp
sentry_mp
airdrop_marker_mp
airdrop_sentry_marker_mp
helicopter_flares_mp
emp_mp
airdrop_mega_marker_mp
stealth_airstrike_mp
harrier_airstrike_mp[/php]

If it is still a problem, try:
[php]
uav
helicopter
ac130
predator_missile
helicopter_minigun
nuke
precision_airstrike
counter_uav
sentry
airdrop_marker
airdrop_sentry_marker
helicopter_flares
emp
airdrop_mega_marker
stealth_airstrike
harrier_airstrike[/php]

If one of these work, Hit the THANKS button!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us